9:00 – 17:00

Our Opening Hours Mon. – Fri.

(02) 8212 4505

Call Us For Free Counseling




Student Visa (Subclass 500): Partner and Child Dependents

Are you pursuing study in Australia and have a partner or child? No need to fret about leaving them behind; they may apply as dependents on your student visa application to accompany you to Australia. Of course there are requirements that must be satisfied. Read: Student 500 Visa   Member of the family unit (MoFU) A member of the family unit for a student visa is: A spouse or de facto partner of the applicant At least 18 years old Unmarried dependent child under 18 years   Initial student 500 visa application All existing family unit member are required to be declared on the initial student 500 visa application, whether or...

Continue reading